Simple, fair pricing.
Affordable options designed to boost your brand, ramp up traffic, and drive sales.
Cancel anytime, no strings attached.
Frequently asked questions
Have a different question and can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- How does Clippulse work?
- Users create a video by adding and customizing multiple scenes. Each scene can include elements such as text, images, video, and animated annotations. Elements can be fully customized, and users can also select from built-in animation options.
- Do I need any video editing experience to use Clippulse?
- Absolutely not! Clippulse is designed to be super user-friendly and does not require any previous video editing experience.
- Can I add my own music to the videos?
- Yes, you can upload an audio file for your video, or you can pick from the over 100 songs available.
- What happens after I export my video?
- After pressing the Export button, we will start the process of converting your video into an mp4 format into the background, so you can continue your work. Once it's done, you will get notified and the video will appear on the 'Render History' page, where you can download and use it as you see fit at any time.
- What are the video resolution options?
- You can change the resolution of the video between 16:9 (1920x1080), 9:16(1080x1920) or 1:1(1080x1080). These are the resolutions for classic desktop videos, mobile videos and ads.
- Do you offer an API?
- At this moment, Clippulse does not offer an API. However, we understand the importance of an API for many of our users, and it's definitely something we plan to look into for the future. Keep an eye on our updates for any news on this!
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time from your account page.
- Do you offer refunds?
- There is a 7 days money-back guarantee policy. If you haven't exported any video after making a purchase, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a refund. No questions asked.
- What happens if the export fails?
- Your usage won't be affected if an export fails for whatever reason. If you experience any issues during the export process, don't hesitate to send an email to email@example.com I'll investigate the problem and assist you to ensure that you can continue creating your videos smoothly.